Melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. The […]
Melt blown cloth is the core material of the mask. The melt blown cloth is mainly made of polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 to 5 microns. There are many voids, the structure is fluffy, and the ability to resist wrinkles is good. The ultrafine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the meltblown cloth has good filterability, shielding, heat insulation and oil absorption. It can be used in the fields of air, liquid filter materials, isolation materials, absorption materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil absorption materials and wipe cloths.
(1) Medical and health cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, women’s sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Garment cloth: lining, adhesive lining, wadding, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
The Meltblown cloth mould filter material is randomly distributed and bonded together by polypropylene microfibers. The appearance is white, flat and soft. The fiber fineness of the material is 0.5-1.0μm. The random distribution of fibers provides more thermal bonding between fibers. Opportunities, so that the melt blown gas filter material has a larger specific surface area, a higher porosity (≥75%). After high-pressure electret filtration efficiency, the product has the characteristics of low resistance, high efficiency and high dust capacity.
Melt blown cloth uses polypropylene as the main raw material, and the fiber diameter can reach 0.5-10 microns. These ultra-fine fibers with unique capillary structure increase the number and surface area of the fiber per unit area, so that the melt blown cloth has good air filtration. , Is a relatively good mask material. In large, medium and small medical institutions, in earthquake and flood-affected areas, and in the high incidence of SARS, avian influenza and H1N1 virus, melt blown filter paper plays an irreplaceable role with its strong filtering performance. effect.