1. Check the air diffuser for warning signs of rust or […]
1. Check the air diffuser for warning signs of rust or moisture. If rust or moisture is found near the hot runner vent, it means there is condensation inside or the water pipe is broken. Moisture can cause a fatal short circuit to the heater.
2. Skid Snap--For machines that run year-round, this should be done weekly.
3. Check whether there is wear between the guide post and the guide bush, and look for signs of scratches or abrasions. This wear is due to lack of lubrication. If the marks are only just appearing, the life of the guide post and guide bush can also be extended by lubricating more. If the wear is severe, then the parts need to be replaced. Otherwise, the cavity and core parts may not fit well, resulting in different thicknesses of the component walls.
4. Check the water flow, connect a hose at the outlet of the waterway, let the water flow into the bucket through the water pipe, and check whether the water flowing out is not clear or colored, it may be rusted. Means there may be a blockage. If these problems occur, all waterways need to be dredged to ensure that the waterways are normal.
5. Clean the thimble - after a year, the thimble will become dirty due to gas accumulation and membranous impurities. It is recommended to clean it with mold cleaner every 6-12 months. After cleaning, apply a layer of lubricant to the thimble to prevent scratches or breaks. -- Auto Parts Mold Manufacturer
Taizhou Huangyan Chuangji Mould Industry Co.,Ltd.